Candidate: Associate degree in engineering or similar technical field (minimum). A candidate with extensive and
relevant work experience will be considered.
Company: Krell Technologies, Inc.
11 Evergreen Avenue
Neptune City, NJ 07753
Krell Technologies is a manufacturer of fiber optic interconnect equipment. Our products include connector polishers, video inspection microscopes, interferometers and laser/detector packages. Established in 1995, Krell has a rapidly growing customer base throughout the world. We have unique and patented features that have set our products apart from the competition. Being a small business concern, we work in an informal environment and encourage creative thinking with no boundaries.
Workscope: We envision several areas in which the candidate can support Krell’s product line. These include:
- Coordinating engineering drawings and parts database
- Interface with Krell vendors including machinists and parts fabricators
- Incoming mechanical parts inspection and verification
- Assembly and calibration of polishing machines and microscopes
- Process development and testing of customer samples
- Contribute to product design and modification
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- PC literate with MS Office experience
- Able to use calipers, micrometer, basic test equipment (i.e. multimeter)
- Machining skills – lathe, drill press etc.
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuits
- Basic background in optics and/or fiber optics
- Soldering and wiring techniques
- Experience with 3D modeling CAD SolidWorks software
- Robotics and automation
- Use of an optical comparator
Time Frame: Employment start date approximately October/November 2018
General: Please email a resume, or a brief summary of relevant experience, to the attention of Al Cheswick, President (email@example.com).
To learn more about our products, please visit our website at www.krelltech.com.
October 8, 2018